top of page


Need help with your U.S. Tax returns?  


Your first questions may be am I required to fill in a U.S. Tax form?  Generally, U.S. citizens and Green Card holders are required to file U.S. tax returns regardless of where they live. Therefore Americans living in Canada, whether they have recently moved to Canada, or have been in the country their entire lives, are required to file U.S. tax returns, in addition to their regular Canadian tax returns.



So whether you need tax advice, help filing taxes for one or more years, or information to help you with tax planning, I can help. Staying abreast of the latest evolving taxation laws in both Canada and the US is just some of the things I can offer my clients.

I am are extremely well-versed in cross-border tax issues and provide international tax services for the US. I can help you with filing US 1040 forms, and answer your questions about expatriate tax. Canada-based and U.S based individual and business customers have relied on my company for years.



We also provide tax planning and international tax services for US corporations with Canadian interests and individuals earning income in Canada. Whether you require advice on departure or entrance regulations or you are living in the US and need guidance on investment income accounting, we will provide the most current and effective strategies. We can assist you in times of trouble, if you are behind on your taxes, or you are impacted by the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), or you have other concerns, we can help you work with US and Canadian authorities to achieve a successful resolution.


Our full range of services include: the preparation of U.S. Federal and State Income Tax Returns for you and your family, US Corporate and Partnership tax preparation, coordination of US and Canadian deductions and credits, earned income exclusion, US and Canada treaty benefits, sale of property, foreign tax credit or deduction, investment trusts, temporary transfers to Canada, tax free income trusts and rental or other investment income. 







Offering Cross-border tax services 

For individuals and businesses!

Give me a call today or fill in my online contact form to make an appointment to complete your US Tax Returns.

bottom of page